You are going to want to live in this matching set, we get it. Our new Omodada Skirt and Bubble Sleeve crop top is a one-stop complete outfit option. The vibrant turquoise pattern has contrasting shades of brown, yellow and a neutral pale pink that really pop. The midi skirt is the perfect length to take you from day to night, and the gorgeous bubble sleeve top is the perfect amount of drama, but also has an elasticized back so you can move throughout your day in complete comfort. Perfect as is, we also have 5 more ways to style and wear the Omodada look below:
- When in Doubt, add Denim: A cute denim jacket is always in style, and looks great layered over this outfit, especially as the evenings cool down and we transition from Summer into Fall.
- Mix and Match: The Bubble Sleeve Crop top is a complete statement piece on its own, and looks great paired with jeans, a black skirt, or other solid colored pants. The skirt is equally gorgeous on its own, too. Pair it with a solid colored bodysuit for a fun brunch or outing and with a tank and blazer for a zoom work call! (PS. Just because you may not be going into the office, that doesn’t mean you have to deprive yourself of new outfits and getting dressed)!
- Don’t Forget to Accessorize: Skip a necklace, and let this top speak for itself. Opt for a pair of unique earrings, instead. Our beaded and fringe dangling Ocha earrings are the perfect mix of neutral and extra-ness to compliment this outfit and everything else in your wardrobe.
- Dress it Down: Pair this outfit with some lowkey white sneaks or another flat shoe for a more casual and comfortable look, perfect for on the go.
- Put on a Headband: Our Margeaux Raw Silk headband is a gorgeous gold/brown that coordinates amazingly with the Omodada outfit. Wear it all day to add some glamour and extra style. This headband also has an elastic back, so you don’t have to worry about tightness, discomfort or the dreaded ‘headband headache’.