African Inspired Fashion Shipped Fast
Gorgeous Satin Pillow Cases
Satin Pillow Case
Get the royal treatment while you sleep with Cee Cee’s Closet NYC’s queen-sized satin pillowcases. Smooth, silky satin reduces morning frizz so you can spend more time enjoying your coffee and less time fighting with your hair. Reduced friction and tugging prevent hair breakage and damage over time. Bold, African-inspired designs in a variety of colors create a statement piece that complements almost any bed set. Always-cool fabric helps you sleep through the night without overheating, and the non-absorbent material helps retain moisture in your hair and skin. Add an effortless step to your beauty routine with these satin pillowcases that care for your hair and skin through the night.
- Queen-sized to protect your entire, royal head of hair (26in X 19in)
- Silky satin prevents hair damage and frizz through the night
- Rich colors that complement a variety of bed sets
- African-inspired designs reflect a vivid culture
- Smooth surface helps hair and skin retain moisture
- Cool material stops the midnight pillow-flip! Stay asleep despite the heat
- Cleaning is a breeze! Just machine-wash on cold and hang to dry
Our Best Selling Exfoliating Net
African Exfoliating Net
if this item is sold out, please sign up for restock notifications.
For wholesale, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This African Exfoliating Net, also know as a Sapo, or bathing sponge, is perfect for bathing and is used to gently exfoliate the skin by removing dead skin cells. Some of the many benefits include:
- Serves very well as an exfoliator
- Dries faster than a typical sponge and prevents the accumulation and breeding of bacteria
- Cut long enough to clean every part of the body including the back.
- Improves blood circulation
- Can be used for 2 years+ without any damage.
Stretches out to 33-40 inches long 11-15inches width (minis are 9 inches in width). Nets are handmade so the length may vary.
Wet sponge add body wash or bar soap and scrub all body parts. Stretch out to clean the back while exfoliating. If you have shoulder or back problems we highly recommend getting our jumbo size which has even more length!
Does not need to be washed frequently but can be washed weekly in the washing machine or hand-washed. Hang to dry.
Please note that color my vary depending on your screen.
Please note that for hygiene purposes exfoliating nets cannot be returned and are non-refundable
Maira Waist Beads
Get into our one size adjustable permanent waist beads from Ghana. with 39-41in of beads you can add and remove beads as needed. Once fitted you can knot your waist beads for permanent wear. Shower and swim safe.
***picture depicts one stand of beads wrapped twice