QC Sale - African Exfoliating Net
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please note that these are QC failed nets so they have not passed the Cee Cee’s quality control process so they have aesthetic damages like:
photos of potential QC issues have been included in the product photos
This African Exfoliating Net, also know as a Sapo, or bathing sponge, is perfect for bathing and is used to gently exfoliate the skin by removing dead skin cells. Some of the many benefits include:
- Serves very well as an exfoliator
- Dries faster than a typical sponge and prevents the accumulation and breeding of bacteria
- Cut long enough to clean every part of the body including the back.
- Improves blood circulation
- Can be used for 2 years+ without any damage.
Stretches out to 35-40 inches long (jumbos are 45-50 inches long) 13 inches width (minis are 9 inches in width). Nets are handmade so the length may vary.
Wet sponge add body wash or bar soap and scrub all body parts. Stretch out to clean the back while exfoliating.
Does not need to be washed frequently but can be washed weekly in the washing machine or hand-washed. Hang to dry.
Please note that for hygiene purposes exfoliating nets cannot be returned and are non-refundable
This works almost instantly! I would recommend this 100/10!