Posted on August 10 2020
Wearing a face mask has become the new normal and is a simple and effective way to reduce the spread of COVID-19. They’ve made their way into our everyday lives, and we even have a term for the skin irritation and breakout they can cause, maskne. Bringing the same care and attention that we do to protect your hair, we decided to do the same for your face. We turned our super soft cotton and one-of-a kind cloth prints into the most unique and upcycled face masks! You can’t find these masks anywhere else. They are comfortable on all skin types, form-fitting (this is key), and flattering on different face shapes. Handmade with love in Brooklyn, we even included a pocket to insert a filter to better protect you. Each order includes 1 filter pocket mask and 2 PM 2.5 filters to insert into the pocket in the mask. There’s a pattern and design for everyone.
Below are 5 of our face masks that stand out from the crowd, find your favorite and place your order soon, these are going quickly!
- Manasa – Sleek, black, faux-leather, this mask evokes sexy..and will go with everything.
- Josie – Baby blue, pink and black, this mask is fun! Perfect for a daytime picnic, and those casual days.
- Mila – Tie dye has become the unofficial style trend of 2020 and quarantine, take it one step farther with our pretty, pastel, tie-dye mask.
- Igbi – This mask features a gorgeous turquoise and burgundy pattern that is perfect to transition from summer to fall.
- Atikah – This mask is a showstopper, pair it with the Atikah headwrap and WOW.
More masks are dropping soon. Make sure you’re signed up for our newsletter to be the first to know, HERE.